We continue to monitor the ongoing restrictions and impact of the COVID-19 as it effects our various on-site and off-site activity offerings.
CLICK HERE to contact us to confirm the activity you are interested to confirm it can be provided.
BrickEd and More Offers training in Brick Math, Team building, LEGO products, Brick-based literacy, Robotics and Engineering design, and Maker-Space design
- Each session is 6 hours and offer a certificate of completion that can be applied to CEU credits based upon district mandates.
- Each participate will have a mentor for up to 1 year to assist with questions and updates as needed with implementation.
- Some training can be done virtually or in-person so call us today to discuss your professional development needs!
- Prices depend upon number of participants.
Brick Math Series
We believe that great learning stems from great teachers. We know that your teachers are great, but, our BrickEd Math Series offers students a fun way to learn math that is proven to improve math scores! We offer teacher trainings using LEGO® Bricks to help teach math skills to students. Our BrickEd Math program teaches students:
- Counting fluency
- Pattern recognition
- Addition and addition facts
- Subtraction and subtraction facts
If you’d like to learn more about BrickEd Math, visit brickmathseries.com.
As educators, we know how important it is to stay a team. It takes a village to raise a child, and your team is teaching a whole village of children! That’s why we offer team building programming, to help your team stay united. Our team building gives you a chance to be creative and tackle different “problems” while working with your co-workers. You are sure to have a fun time and develop a great working relationship with your co-workers!
This training isn’t just for educators though! We also offer our team building programs to businesses as well. Take your team to a professional development they won’t forget!
Call today for pricing and to book your training. Time and prices vary depending on need.